Thank you for considering a gift to the Ursuline Sisters. The Ursuline Sisters appreciate the generosity shown over the years. Friends and benefactors have made it possible to continue to care for elderly Sisters and also to help us respond to the needs of the most vulnerable in our society. For this, the sisters are deeply grateful.
Should the occasion arise that you want to consider a Special Gift to the Ursuline Sisters we would like to offer the following suggestions.
- Cash – unrestricted gifts for general support directed to those areas where our needs are most pressing!
- Credit – can be completed here
- Check – Make checks out to Ursuline Provincialate and send to 1338 North Ave. New Rochelle, NY 10804.
Pledge a Monthly Gift – This can be done in various ways:
- Write a check and mail it to us at Ursuline Provincialate, Attention: Development and Communications,1338 North Avenue, New Rochelle, N.Y.10804-2121. Indicate that you would like this to be a monthly gift and we will provide envelopes for each month at your request.
- Click Here for gifts using your credit card and you may select how frequent you would like to donate in the *Donation Frequency field.
- Call the Development Office at (914) 712-0068
Remember the Ursuline Sisters in your Planning –
- Bequeath a gift to the Ursuline Sisters by including us in your will. Contact our Development Office at Jennifer.email@example.com for tax information you may need for your gift. Our legal title is: Ursuline Provincialate, Eastern Province of the United States, Inc.
- Life Insurance Policy – Name the Ursuline Provincialate, Eastern Province of the United States, Inc., as a beneficiary on an existing, paid-up Life Insurance Policy
- Stocks or Securities – Make an outright gift of stock or securities. By doing this you may avoid the capital gains tax and take a tax deduction for the full value of the stock. Contact the Development Office for stock transfer information and for tax information by calling (914) 712-0068 or by writing through our Contact Us page and directing your inquiry to Jennifer Lanser, Director of Development & Communications.
Matching Gifts – Make arrangements for a matching gift from your place of employment or, if you are retired, through a corporate giving program from a place of former employment.
Gifts in Kind – art, equipment, supplies, or services
Gifts of Real Estate or personal property – a gift of real estate, land, vacation home, or personal residence; or collections of works of art may be eligible for the same tax benefits as gifts of securities. An appraisal is required to establish the fair market value of the gift for tax purposes.
Before making any decisions regarding significant charitable gifts we suggest that you consult with your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor. This will safeguard your interests and those of your family.
Whatever amount and however you choose to give we appreciate you, our donors. Thank you for your support of the Ursuline Sisters of the Eastern Province.