Thank you for considering a gift to the Ursuline Sisters. The Ursuline Sisters appreciate the generosity shown over the years. Friends and benefactors have made it possible to continue to care for retired and infirm Sisters and to respond through ministry to the needs of people as they arise. For this, the sisters are deeply grateful.
Should the occasion arise that you want to consider a Special Gift to the Ursuline Sisters we would like to offer the following suggestions.
- Cash – unrestricted gifts for general support directed to those areas where our needs are most pressing!
- Pledge a Monthly Gift – This can be done in various ways:
- Write a check and mail it to us. Ursuline Provincialate Attention: Development and Communications, 1338 North Avenue, New Rochelle, N.Y.10804-212 If you indicate that you would like this to be a monthly gift, let us know and we would be pleased to provide envelopes for each month at your request.
- Email our Director of Deveopment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. Click Here for gifts using your credit card and select how frequent you would like to donate in the *Donation Frequency field.
- Remember the Ursuline Sisters in Your Will – You can bequeath a gift to the Ursuline Sisters by including us in your will. Our legal title is:
Ursuline Provincialate, Eastern Province of the United States, Inc.
- Life Insurance Policy – Name the Ursuline Sisters as a beneficiary on an existing, paid up Life Insurance Policy
- Stocks or Securities – Make an outright gift of stock or securities. By doing this you may avoid the capital gains tax and take a tax deduction for the full value of the stock. Contact the Development Office for stock transfer information:
e-mail: email@example.com (914) 712-0068
- Matching Gifts – Make arrangements for a matching gift from your place of employment or, if you are retired, through a corporate giving program from a place of former employment.
- Gifts in Kind – art, equipment, supplies, or services
- Gifts of Real Estate or personal property – a gift of real estate, land, vacation home, or personal residence; or collections of works of art may be eligible for the same tax benefits as gifts of securities. An appraisal is required to establish the fair market value of the gift for tax purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: Before making any decisions regarding significant charitable gifts we suggest that you consult with your attorney, accountant, or financial advisor. This will safeguard your interests and those of your family.