Sr. Carol Ann Holder, OSU entered the Ursuline Order in 1947 and made her first profession in 1950. She is volunteering in Pastoral Care at Church of the Holy Child and served on their Parish Council from 2014 – 2017. She was a teacher in the Bronx from 1953 – 1957 at St. Angela’s and then in St. Jerome’s where she taught again from 1969- 1971. From 1971 – 1982 she was a Guidance Counsellor at the other schools in the Bronx such as Our Lady of Mercy, Aquina High School and the Academy of Mount St. Ursula. For 8 years starting in 1982, she began health care ministries working with cancer patients at Calvary Hospital, Bronx, NY and with AIDS patients at Reading Medical Center in Pennsylvania. Sr. Carol then served as the Director of Volunteers of the Rainbow Home for Aid Care from 1990 – 1992 in Delaware. From 1992 – 2000 Sr. Carol began working at the DuPont Children’s Hospital in Delaware as a Rehabilitation Technician.